Daily activities that add/subtract time from your life
According to Men's Health magazine, the activities we engage in day-to-day actually add or subtract minutes, hours, even days to/from our life!
Things that ADD time to your life:
- Drinking 1 alcoholic beverage adds 30 minutes
- Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee ads 30 minutes
- The first 20 minutes of cardio adds 1 hour
- The next 40 minutes of cardio adds 30 minutes
- 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables adds 2 hours
Things that SUBTRACT time from your life:
- Every drink after the first reduces your life by 15 minutes
- Watching 2 hours of TV reduces your life by 30 minutes
- Eating 1 portion of red meat reduces your life by 30 minutes
- Just being male reduces your life by 2 hours
- Smoking 1 pack of cigarettes reduces your life by 5 hours
How are your daily activities effecting your longevity? We hope you're drinking lots of coffee, eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, getting 20 minutes of cardio and enjoying ONE good stiff drink every day!