APPLY TODAY: The Community Partner Program
Tucson is filled with organizations helping those in need. In 2014 The Journal Broadcast Group-Tucson Community Partner Program helped non-profit agencies to get their message out.
Since 2009 our stations have granted partnerships to more than 80 small and large charities.
If you know of one that needs to be heard... Share this link with them and encourage them to apply.
Help us make Tucson a better place!
You too can apply to be a Journal Broadcast Group Community Partner, see details here.
Previous Journal Broadcast Group Community Partners Include:
- TMC / CMN MIX Miracles Radiothon
- HEART of Tucson Equine Rescue
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Tucson Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Friends of the Pima County Public Library
- The Missing in America Project
- Friends of Sabino Canyon
- The YMCA of Southern Arizona
- The Lupus Foundation
- Integrative Touch for Kids
- SARSEF: Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Foundation
- The Symphony Women's Association
- Camp Wildcat
- Pima Animal Care Center
- Educational Enrichment Foundation
- La Paloma Family Services
- Parkingson Wellness Recovery
- Beads of Courage Program
- TIHAN, Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Teen Outreach Arizona
- Literacy Connects
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- World Care
- Youth on Their Own
- Junior Achievement Arizona
- Arizona Families for Children
- Erik Hite Foundation
- I Am Tucson
- Handi-Dogs, Inc.
- The Ben's Bells Project
- The West Inc.
- The Loft Cinema
- Bag It!
- The UMC Trauma Center
- St. Elizabeth's Health Center Services
- Southern Arizona Children's Advocacy Center
- Community Gardens of Tucson
- Honor Flight Tucson
- The Haven
- Tucson Festival of Books
- Pima Council On Aging
- Blind & Deaf Children Foundation
- Make Way For Books
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful
- Volunteer Center of Southern Arizona
- Marshall Home for Men
- Reading Seed
- Gooter Foundation
- Child & Family Resources
- Tucson Girls Chorus
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Homicide Survivors