2nd Saturdays Downtown
Free and Family-Friendly ...
Featuring live music and entertainment , outdoor activities and open-air fun!
Additional details and upates at 2ndsaturdaysdowntown.com.
Also at 2nd Saturdays:
- Good Shepherd Ranch will provide carriage rides at a minimal charge.
- Look for them on Congress St. between 6-10pm.
Visit the dynamic Google 2nd Saturdays Map for participating merchant locations.
Map & Parking
Where to Park for 2nd Saturdays: You can find three ParkWise parking garages, all close to 2nd Saturdays Downtown activities: Centro Garage, Pennington Street Garage, and Depot Plaza Garage. In addition, the Main Library Garage will be open at 5:00.
- Street parking is free after 5pm
- Pennington Street Garage, 110 E. Pennington Street, $3 on Saturday until 6pm, then $5.
- Depot Plaza Garage, 5th Avenue between Congress & Toole, $3 on Saturday until 6pm, then $5.
- Centro Garage, 345 E. Congress, $3 on Saturday until 6pm, then $5.
- Main Library Garage is accessed from Alameda. South-bound Stone, right on Alameda, and left into the garage. Pay on entry, $5 flat rate. Attendant on duty until 10pm; after that exit gate up so people can leave after 10.
Public Transportation, Biking, Walking and more:
Visit DowntownTucson.org/get-around/ for extended transportation options.