Carondelet Health Minutes
Carondelet Health Network is Southern Arizona’s leading provider of health care services, serving a community of 1.1 million residents. Carondelet is the area’s largest Catholic, nonprofit healthcare system and the region’s 12th largest employer,** employing nearly 4,300 associates.
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital, Arizona’s first hospital, was founded in 1880.
- Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital provides a full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- Carondelet Neurological Institute, on the campus of St. Joseph’s Hospital, is the largest and most comprehensive facility in Southern Arizona dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological injuries and disorders.
- Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, on the campus of St. Mary’s Hospital, we are dedicated to providing high quality cardiac and vascular care. Our minimally invasive surgical techniques are just some of the reasons why we’re Southern Arizona’s leader in heart care.
- Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital in Nogales, Arizona is the only inpatient medical center in Santa Cruz County.
- 15 Carondelet Medical Group primary care offices.
- 3 Carondelet Specialty Group offices.
- Carondelet Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.