KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest Rules
No Purchase or Obligation Necessary to enter or win.
Registration: Beginning at 7:40am on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019 and ending at 11:59pm on Tuesday January 8th, 2019. (Contest Period)
Requirements: The winner and guest must be 21 or over unless the guest is an immediate family member and possess a valid United States driver’s license.
Prize: Five (5) winners will each be awarded a two (2) night stay at The Venetian® Las Vegas for two (one standard room, double accommodations) a $100 Visa Gift Card and a $100 hotel folio credit to charge back The Venetian® Las Vegas. The approximate retail value provided by Mixed Media Entertainment and KMXZ for promotional purposes. (ARV: $700)
HOW TO ENTER/WIN:
Listeners of KMXZ who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and are 21 years of age and older will be able to take part in the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest. To participate in the Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest, listeners must do the following:
1. Each weekday during the Promotion Period (each,“Day”), listen to 94.9 MIXFM/KMXZ-FM at approximately 7:40 am, 11:40 am, and 3:40 pm for the on-air code word (the “Code Word”).Once you have the Code Word, you can enter the Code Word online at mixfm.com on the Day it is given up until 11:59 pm. Each Code Word expires at 11:59 am the Day it is released and can no longer be used. All three Code Words can be entered on any given Day, or just one, or two–the more Code Words entered, the better the chances of winning. Limit one entry per Code Word per person. Entries in excess of this limit will be disqualified if discovered by Sponsor. When you submit the Code Word, you must also submit first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address in the Sweepstakes entry form.
2. There will be five drawings, one for each Day during the Promotion Period, and one winner will be chosen for each Day in a random drawing at approximately 7:00 am from among all eligible entries received from the previous Day for a daily prize (“Daily Prize”) e.g. entries received on Tuesday will be included in drawing on Wednesday at approximately 7:00 am, entries received on Wednesday will be included in drawing on Thursday at approximately 7:00 am and so on and so forth. The KMXZ morning show host(s) will announce the winner of the daily drawing at approximately 7:40 am. There will be no daily drawings on Saturday, January 5, 2019 or Sunday, January 6, 2019. The daily drawing for entries received on Friday, January 4, 2019 will take place on Monday January 7, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Non-winning entries will not carry over from one Daily Prize drawing to the next Daily Prize drawing. Decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters.
1. The KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra contest is open to adults 21 years of age and older possessing a valid United States driver’s license and are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States.
2. Employees of KFMA, KMXZ, KLPX, KCMT, KTKT and KFFN Arizona Lotus Corp and its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Tucson, Arizona metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win this KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest. For purposes of this KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest, the term immediate family member is defined as spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
3. Once an individual wins a prize in this KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest, they are not eligible to win another prize in this KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest except as specified within these rules.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from KMXZ within the seven (7) day period immediately preceding the start date of this KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win into any promotion from KMXZ during any the seven (7) day period.
1. Dates and times of concerts, trips, events, and activities promoted by event sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. are not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
2. To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by KMXZ.
5. All KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
6. If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that they have decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest sponsor and / or KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
7. In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by KMXZ, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse KMXZ and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
8. Winner must claim the prize within 30 calendar days of notification. Hotel stay must be completed by March 31, 2019.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By participating in the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest.
6. All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. and any other contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
7. Winners must provide valid United States Driver’s License to claim their prize.
8. KMXZ retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, KMXZ reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
10. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest.
11. KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp., participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of KMXZ and will not be returned.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and any other promotional parties will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including; cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of the KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, KMXZ may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by KMXZ in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
14. If for any reason, the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond the KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp’s control which, in the KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, KMXZ and Arizona Lotus Corp. reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest at their sole discretion.
15. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of KMXZ Vegas getaway to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas to experience Electra Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Arizona Lotus Corp reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
16. Copies of contest rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30a.m. to 5:30 p.m., in the offices of KMXZ, located at 3871 N. Commerce Drive Tucson, Arizona 85705. Copies of contest rules may also be made available on KMXZ’s website mixfm.com.