Arizona Lotus Corporation is taking applications from QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED individuals for an immediate opening as a Full-Time Sales Assistant for stations KLPX, KFMA, KCMT,KTKT, KMXZ & KFFN. You will work directly with the Sales Department creating proposals, promotional packages, and marketing presentations. Experience with at least two years of media sales is desirable but not required.
• Exceptional computer skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and consistency
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with sales staff
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Firm sense of urgency with the ability to complete requests in a timely order
• Energetic personality a must!
You will never be bored in this highly creative and challenging position!
Interviews will begin immediately. This is an exciting position with a future. APPLY ONLINE on our websites under careers or in person at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
New Business Developer – Sales Account Executive
Arizona Lotus Corporation is taking applications from QUALIFIED individuals for an immediate opening as a New Business Developer for our General Market stations 9KLPX, KFMA, KMXZ & KFFN. As an Account Executive at Arizona Lotus Corp., you must be able to generate and grow revenue from local advertising accounts in order to meet sales goals. This position is considered an outside sales position, and requires that the Account Executive be out of the office more than 50% of the time conducting sales activities with clients. You must also be able to work closely with other employees to help form a cohesive team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• New Business Development through cold calling, writing proposals, coordinating commercial developing creative ideas based upon client solutions
• Build relationships and sell radio as a marketing solution to help clients meet their key business challenges.
• Develop sales through cold calling,
• Establish and maintain new station advertisers through prospecting and great client service
• Ensures sales orders are submitted and processed according to company policies and procedures
• Requires visits to client offices and premises
• Sell sponsorships of events and concerts
• Sell commercial advertising time, digital advertising and other station products to local businesses
• Follows up on sales orders and ensures client satisfaction
• May require client outings to events, occasionally on evenings and weekends
• Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
• Troubleshoot issues as necessary
• Provides weekly activity/call reports and other sales reports when required
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Must be detail oriented
• 1+ years sales experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers license is required with a good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Applications being accepted now. This is an exciting position with a future. APPLY IN PERSON, 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
It is our policy at Arizona Lotus Corp. Radio and Lotus Communications Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or physical handicap, in all personnel action including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
On Air Announcer / Board Operator and Traffic Reporter
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for a part-time On Air Announcers/ Board Operators and Traffic Reporters on our stations KLPX & KFMA. Applicants must be able to work weekday and weekend overnight shifts as well as Holidays. Traffic Reporter must be able to work 2-3 times a week during mornings or afternoons and have a good knowledge of the streets of Tucson.
We have weekday, weekend and holiday shifts available and you will fill in for DJs during vacations or illness.
One year experience is preferred but not necessary. We will train you. These are great career opportunities for people who want to succeed and have fun doing it.
Interviews will begin immediately. APPLY IN PERSON at our studios at 3871 N. Commerce Dr. in Tucson, Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm. If available, please bring a current air check with you. Or send resumes to Operations Manager Larry Mac at email@example.com
Arizona Lotus Corp. is looking for creative, talented and energetic individuals with superb detail skills. You must have the ability to help plan and carry out successful promotions for our clients and the station. You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and some holidays. There will be times when it is necessary to work independently of supervision. You must be able to work this way as well as working effectively in a team environment. You will work closely with the Sales Department and the on-air staff to make sure all of our outside promotions run smoothly. You will also work with outside media and the public. Organization and planning abilities are a must. It’s a chance to meet people from all over Tucson while carrying out successful promotions for the client and our stations. Applicants must be over 18 years or older. Basic computer skills are required for these positions and you must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and a good driving record. Send resumes to Monchai Pungaew at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to AZ Lotus Corp. in person at our studios located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Interviews will begin immediately.
Apply today! Our studios are located at 3871 N. Commerce Dr., Tucson, AZ 85705. Hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Lotus is an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies, and to ensuring equal opportunity in employment and nondiscrimination in all its policies and practices, including employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We would appreciate your help in communicating the fact that Arizona Lotus Corp. encourages applications from individuals on a continuous basis.